23.2.09

Nubilous.

Saturday

I think this sums up the rest of the night:


chip butty from kat on Vimeo.

Today we woke up late and vaguely hungover, in that dreamy, foggy British sort of way. But up we must, and on to Portobello Road where I picked up a couple things, plus also a steak and Guinness pie. Though I did not sing and dance in the streets, I did eat a sausage.

We meandered back to Kensington by way of Hyde Park, which in retrospect was probably a bad idea as we wasted half the afternoon being chased by manic and gigantic swans. Would that I lived here no crazy cat lady would I be. Nope, my brain would go to the birds, and my loaf of bread too.

5 comments:

  1. "Because they're Canada and they're lazy" is an all time great quote.

    Plus - I would nom that sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the funniest thing is that i BARELY even remember taking this video, which probably explains why this "interview" was more of a monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't speak for all of Canada, but Seth is spot on about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would eat that sandwich thing. Also, the video makes me way excited for SF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, you watch paula deen? i did not know that. did you know her restaurant is where i waitressed all through school?

    ReplyDelete